Hi Nathan,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. It is working fine for an example code I have used to test it. The code I have written after your suggestion is as follows.
<?php
$location="C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.8\htdocs\Bldgs_lots\SQUIRES.jpg";
header('Content-Type: image/jpeg');
imagejpeg(imagecreatefromjpeg($location));
?>
The above code is yielding me a picture. Now, When I tried to use it in my original code it is not giving me the image. Instead it is giving me this warning *Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\mysqli.php:65) in *C:\wamp\www\mysqli.php* on line *221* and a lot binary characters again instead of the image. I know something about this warning that we should not output anything to the browser before the header. But I cannot do that, since I need the user input using a html form and I use the input to fetch the data and dispaly it in a table along with the image. I am posting the whole code below. Please do let me know about any changes, corrections or modifications that are needed. The image display code is towards the last.

Thanks,
Sashi

<form action="mysqli.php" method="post">
Building Name:<select name="name">
<option value=""> Select a Building</option>
    <option value="Williams Hall">Williams Hall</option>
    <option value="Women's Softball Field">Women's Softball Field</option>
    <option value="Wright House">Wright House</option>
</select>
                  <input type="submit" />
</form>
<?php
// Connects to your Database
$host="*********";
$user="*********";
$password="*********";
$dbname="*********";
$cxn=mysqli_connect($host, $user, $password, $dbname) ;
if (!$cxn=mysqli_connect($host, $user, $password, $dbname))
  {
      $error=mysqli_error($cxn);
      echo "$error";
      die();
  }
else
  {
      echo "Connection established successfully";
  }
//Define the variables for Day and Month
$Today=date("l");
$Month=date("F");
$build=$_POST["name"];
$low_speed=2.5;
$high_speed=4;
$hour=date("G");
$minute=date("i");
if ($minute>=00 && $minute<=14)
  {
      $minute=00;
  }
elseif ($minute>=15 && $minute<=29)
  {
      $minute=15;
  }
elseif ($minute>=30 && $minute<=44)
  {
      $minute=30;
  }
else
  {
      $minute=45;
  }
$times="10:$minute";
$sql="SELECT buildingname, parking_lot_name, empty_spaces, distance, round(distance/($low_speed*60),1) AS low_time, round(distance/($high_speed*60),1) AS high_time, Location FROM buildings, buildings_lots, parkinglots, occupancy2, Image where (buildings.buildingcode=occupancy2.building AND buildings.buildingcode=buildings_lots.building_code AND parkinglots.parking_lot_code=buildings_lots.parking_lot_code AND parkinglots.parking_lot_code=occupancy2.parking_lot AND Buildings.BuildingCode=Image.BuildingCode) AND buildingname='$build' AND month='$Month' AND day='Monday' AND Time='$times'";
$data = mysqli_query($cxn,$sql);
if (!$data=mysqli_query($cxn,$sql))
  {
      $error=mysqli_error($cxn);
      echo "$error";
      die();
  }
else
  {
      echo "<br>";
      echo "Query sent successfully";
  }
echo "<br>";
echo "<h1> PARKING LOT INFORMATION <h1>";
echo "<table border='1' cellspacing='5' cellpadding='2'>";
echo "<tr>\n
      <th>Building</th>\n
      <th>Parking Lot</th>\n
      <th>Estimated Number of Empty Spaces</th>\n
      <th>Distance (Feet)</th>\n
      <th>Estimated walking time to the building</th>\n
while ($row=mysqli_fetch_array($data))
  {
      extract($row);
$building = $row[0];