Hi everyone,

I discovered that error  and warning messages from my program does not
display automatically unless you refresh the page. and page also has the
same problem.   Does it has anything to do with the PHP - Apache  settings.

I have added the below message to it but its not making no difference.

 <?php
  header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); // HTTP/1.1
  header("Expires: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT"); // Date in the past
  ?>

help please