I am a newbie attempting to get Apache working with PHP 4 and MySQL on 7.2.
 All three are installed, Apache is running, it says that the PHP module is
installed and I can manually log into mysql.

>From http://localhost:
Operating system: [ SuSE Linux 7.2 (i386) ]
 Host: [ linux.local, Kernel: 2.4.4-4GB (i686) ]

 Webserver version:
 [ Apache/1.3.19 (Unix) (SuSE/Linux) ]

 Installed modules:
 [ PHP4 module ]
 [ Apache perl module (mod_perl) ]
 [ Apache DAV module (mod_dav) ]
 [ Apache Python module (mod_python) ]

My first problem, when I try to load a php file
(ie  http://localhost/phpinfo.php) Koqueror shows the Open With dialog
window. It does not seem to be recognizing php as a valid extension.

My http.conf file has the following
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

    AddType application/x-tar .tgz

What else can I do ?  Is there a HOWTO for SuSE on this ?  Everything I
have seen is for other distros which use Apachectl for instance, not
applicable to SuSE and I don't yet understand enough about what I am doing
to translate.

Thanks

Chuck