Yeah its all garbage. But its from the company. I don't know how to trim
it. Can anyone suggest?

-----Original Message-----
From: tedd [mailto:tedd.sperl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:29 PM
To: Ramesh Marimuthu (WT01 - Telecom Equipment);
php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] MAIL Error

At 12:58 PM +0530 4/21/09, <ramesh.marimu...@wipro.com> wrote:
>P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need
>

>Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
>
>The information contained in this electronic message and any
>attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
>addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
>information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
>disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
>immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
>
>WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
>should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
>viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
>virus transmitted by this email.
>
>www.wipro.com

ramesh:

Could you trim your signature a bit?

What's this "Save a tree" nonsense??? The paper industry plants more
trees than it uses but this is not a topic for the PHP list.

How about saving bandwidth or saving us the time to review the same
long-ass signature over and over that tells us nothing but what everyone
already knows AND does absolutely nothing to protect the company you
work for. It's just a excessive length of garbage and misinformation
that tells everyone your company is totally clueless about list
etiquette.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com