From: Matthieu [mailto:spama...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 7:01 PM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Paypal and Php

Hello,

I'd like to know if somebody already configured a paypal account usin php
and a mysql database. What are the major things to know when starting to
code the php code?

I know it's quite a large question but I'd like to know the amount of time
needed, or if I directly go through a drupal server.

Thanks for your help

Matthieu