Andrew Williams wrote:
Hi All,

please, I need to connect to IP via a specific port en validate my user name
and password to get data.

Port :   XXX7X

Andrew,

You're going to have some real fun with this one making the tcp connection is the least of your worries, sounds very much like a raw market datafeed to me, and not a nice xml based one, a lovely raw ascii one with all the string padded unsequenced ascii joys they hold.

pointed you in the right direction yesterday with the stream functions..
open client connection
fwrite messages in correct format
fread responses and parse them then take required actions / save.
close client connection

that really is everything there is to it.

Good luck