Hi,
Can anyone point me toward documentation on this issue? I've copied my
msyql tables and PHPmyadmin to a new server. However, when running
PHPmyadmin from the new server, I get this error when opening a
database:

Unable to save MySQL query result in PHPmyadmin/left.php3 on line 299

Line 299 simply calls the  mysql_list_tables($db) function.

PHPmyadmin is logging in to mysql as the root user, so I'm not sure
where the problem lies.

Any clues?

regards

--