Shawn McKenzie wrote:
> PJ wrote:
>
>> AngeloZanetti wrote:

>>> Where is your source code / form so we can see what is going on?
>>>
>>> http://www.Elemental.co.za http://www.Elemental.co.za
>>> http://www.wapit.co.za http://www.wapit.co.za
>>>

>> The code: ...snip <div id="loginbox"> <form name="login"
>> method="post" action="<? echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] ?>">
>> <h2>acc&egrave;s client <br /><input type="text" name="title"
>> value="<? echo $user; ?>" size="10" /><br /> mot de passe <br
>> /><input type="text" name="title" value="<? echo $passwd; ?>"
>> size="10" /><br /> <input class="submit" name="submit" type="submit"
>> value="      entrez     " /><br /></h2> <h2><a
>> href="inscription.php"> Inscription </a></h2> </form> </div snip...
>>
>> I had posted this earlier... just before finding the blockage for the
>> input in PROBLEM 1, though I don't know why some stray <div>s would
>> cause that.
>>

> Based on the fact that you said things were "off the page and clipped in
> the upper right hand corner", I thought that you had a style that may
> have positioned the div or the form or something.  If you disable all
> styles, whether in the head of the document or via an external
> stylesheet, then that should show the form on the page as it should.
 I think I didn't explain correctly; It does not appear on the page(IE
6) as it should & does in Firefox3.
The form is displayed but off-screen on startup; The page is set for a
width of 1025px but the display is probably about 900px so the form is
just off-screen to the right. But it is clipped in the middle and all
you see is the password and submit fields.
I suspect that the guilty party here is the CSS - I have the top margin
set to -100px in order to position it where I want it. I guess, I have
to find another way to position it. :-(

--
Hervé Kempf: "Pour sauver la planète, sortez du capitalisme."