Hello,
    I am in the need to do the following:
A web form in which A user clicks on a timer button.  The after a certian
amount of time the click a end timer button and the time is logged to a
mysql dbase.  ANyone know how I could go about this.  I was thinking I could
store the start time in a cookie, and then when end timer button is pressed
I could read the value from the cookie, write it, and then destroy the
cookie.  ANy ideas ?  Thanks
Jim