"tedd" <tedd.sperl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:p06240800c67be78e3...@[192.168.1.101]...
> At 2:22 PM -0400 7/9/09, HallMarc Websites wrote:
>>  As far as anyone going against convention,
>>seems to me that people who think outside the box, go against convention,
>>break the rules, whatever are the ones who keep life interesting and
>>occasionally help us find something new. I would hate to live in a real
>>life
>>"Stepford Wives" existence.
>>
>>[Marc Hall - HallMarc Websites - http://www.hallmarcwebsites.com
>>610.446.3346]
>

> Marc:
>
> True, one of the things that makes life interesting are those who think
> outside "the box", but for some of us "the box" is a bit less obvious and
> requires more thought.
>
> When someone wants to argue a point, the point should be worth arguing.
> This argument is akin to saying "I don't like calling today 'Thursday' --
> I think that's stupid! So, I'll call it 'MyDay' instead". While that would
> certainly be thinking outside "the box", it would also not be worth
> debating.

Yet another fatuous argument. "Thursday" has never been called "Myday", so I
would never propose such a thing. Top posting is different for the simple
reason that it existed in other newsgroups long before this group started,
and I object to being forced to change my posting methods on nothing more
than a whim.

--
Tony Marston
http://www.tonymarston.net