On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Daniel Brown <danbr...@php.net> wrote:

>  > Sorry for TOP posting .... This mailing list also don't force us to be
> good
> > :)
>
>     FORCE, no.  ENCOURAGE, yes.  Particularly in long threads like
> this one.  Check the rules.  They're not just there to take up space
> on the paper.  ;-P

If I reply from my Nokia 6020's wap (as gmail app would hang now due to less
memory) and I include the receiver's text I cant choose to place it at top
or bottom. So, that way it would always be top posting.

Also from that wap device you will have REAL difficulty if mails are not TOP
posted. Because, then you'd have to scroll all the pages by clicking "next
message">> "next message" blah blah blah.

Of course it is better for reading if mails are written bottom posted or
inline answered.

Regards

Lenin