Ok... according to the above posts, I've started to create my generic CRUD
class however, I'm wondering:

Any of you have already used a DAO design pattern in conjunction with a CRUD
generic class?
Know that I'm trying to create a generic CRUD class on a DAO Design pattern, it
seems that it makes no sense at all.

Is there an advantage on doing this?

My thought:
On a "insert to database" scenario for example:
Without the CRUD generic class: to do an insert, we instantiate a DAO class and
then call the insert method. Nothing more. Done.

With the CRUD generic class: maybe we will have less code on the DAO site but,
at the end, to insert a record, we still need to instantiate a DAO and call a
insert method SO...

I see not big advantage on using both...

Can I have your advice on this please?

Thanks,
Márcio