Hi!

I'm trying to append some extra info to my php errors. It works well when
I'm displaying errors on screen, but it doesn't work to log the extra info
into an error file (log_errors and  error_log). I mean, if I use this:

<?php
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('log_errors', 1);
ini_set('error_log', './ERRORS');
ini_set('error_append_string', " -- SomeStuff!");
require 'test.php';   // this file contains syntax errors...

When I issue this using a web browser, I get a syntax error shown in the
browser and it contains the "SomeStuff" text, but in the ERRORS file I just
get the php error without the "SomeStuff" text...

Is there any way to get this working?

Thanks!
Regards,

JaviRuiz.