Hi all!

I'd like to add php.net to my browser search box.
Most browser can do it by "looking" at some XML provided by the site.

The HTML must contain a simple link tag like this
<link rel="search" type="application/opensearchdescription+xml"
title="PHP.net"
    href="http://php.net/osd.xml"; />

and osd.xml should be something like this
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<OpenSearchDescription>
    <ShortName>PHP.net</ShortName>
    <Description>Quick search in PHP.net!</Description>
    <Tags>php quick search</Tags>
    <Image height="16" width="16" type="image/x-icon">
http://php.net/images/logos/php-icon-white.gif</Image>
    <Url type="text/html" method="GET" template="
http://search.php?pattern={searchTerms}"/>
    <InputEncoding>UTF-8</InputEncoding>
    <AdultContent>false</AdultContent>
</OpenSearchDescription>

I know php.net use method="POST", but it's quite easy to provide a GET
mechanism.

is this the correct place for posting this?

--
Martin Scotta