Andrew Ballard wrote:
I'm trying to profile a site on our development server to see why it
takes around 4 seconds to generate a pretty basic page. I installed
xdebug to use for the profiling, and now I'm really confused. Even
though it takes around 4 seconds to build the entire page, the profile
says that the total processing time is around 416ms. I thought it
might be calls to require_once/include/include_once. While they are
significant (around 46%), it says they only account for 193ms. What
could account for that much difference between what xdebug calculates
versus the total elapsed time?

Andrew

Any embedded remote elements in it like that punk Google analytics which I often see lagging my page requests on various sites?

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com