PHP Developer's Cookbook, most definetly.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672319241/telvinsarchive

In all honesty, if I had just one book to choose, this would be it, and
along with the PHP Manual online, is a wonderful reference.

Jason Lotito
www.NewbieNetwork.net
PHP Newsletter: http://www.newbienetwork.net/ciao.php
PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL Tutorials, Code Snippets, and so much more