From: Jon Yaggie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 9:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] url without a query string?

i mean this is coming from a hardcoded link.

example

www.design-monster.com links to www.site.com/index.php?id=4
but site www.hopeless.com links to www.site.com/index.php?id=2

both these then have a membership link on them and the memebership
service
uses the refering url.  but the referer needs to be exact.  so the query
string needs to be stripped some how?

Thank You,

Jon Yaggie
www.design-monster.com