From: MEM [mailto:tal...@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 October 2009 13:01
To: 'Bob McConnell'; 'PHP-General List'
Subject: RE: [PHP] Self-Process php forms or not?

One last question about this:

I've done a self submit form, after hearing all the advantages expressed
here.
But how could we relate, without using javascript, a self submit form with a
"success page" or a "confirmation page" that doesn't show the form?

Can please someone throw me some infos about this please?

Ps- I've googled: "php redirect success page on self submit form" and
similar...

Regards,
Márcio