Hey Everyone.

This isn't a request for code or help, just thoughts and ideas.

I've recently been asked to bring along some code examples for a job
interview I will be heading to this week. This was the exact request "The
sample does not have to be within any particular language, but something
that is a substantive representation of your style and logic. "

I'm not sure what to take. Most of my PHP and other projects are lengthy and
involved. I'm not sure if it would be better to print out functions I've
created that perform tasks, or just find something that did wonderfully
challenging things and print that out. Anyone have thoughts on this?

=-
Jonathan Campbell ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

Mid days haze and I'm still not awake
I got everything going but my bills are still late
Funnier than hell and I think it's a blast
Life's like a laugh when you got no money

Lyrics from "Average Day" by Aztek Trip ( http://www.aztektrip.com )