It sends the bounced message to /var/mail/www-data and I get this:

--19BE8A70109.1256417846/homemade

Reporting-MTA: dns; homemade
Arrival-Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:57:26 -0700 (PDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; x...@shaw.ca
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; shawmail.vc.shawcable.net

--19BE8A70109.1256417846/homemade

To: x...@shaw.ca

I will investigate how to change the loglevel of postfix, because
right now the error messages don't seem very helpful (at least to me).
Cheers