[snip]What are aiming to do that something like PHPMyAdmin doesn't
do?[/snip]

The OP never really answered this, but I don't think you can use
PHPMyAdmin to automate the generation of forms from every table in a
database. You could use the function I supplied in a loop to read each
table and spit out a form (either write a file or do it on the fly) for
those tables.

The original intent of my function was to never have to worry about
table structure ever again, just read the table info and generate a form
on the fly. Never would a form have to be hard coded again. The basis
for this script was begun 10 years ago, the one I provided to the list
was last updated in 2006 as a generic handler that really needed much
more work. It could be used as a stand-alone function or as part of a
class.