Can smbd please explain me in XAMPP for windows what does SVC
checkboxes at modules Apache, Mysql, FileZilla, Mercury ... stands for
- when must they be checked and why?
The first time I start a service (eg Apache) it asks me where should I
allow it to communicate. Primarily it is checked only home network.
Should I  also allow this services to communicate on public networks?
- And how is this at home different them at library where different
people will use them?

Because I clicked too quick in allowing a service to communicate
through a network (home/public access) where can I change this in
windows 7 and win xp?

Thanks in advance, always,
-- Peace refuge: http://users.skavt.net/~gleskovs/
When the sun rises I receive and when it sets I forgive;) Grega Leskovšek