Have any of you seen those calendar applications that let you program
events that repeat periodically? You can set it to repeat every
thursday, every week, every third week, every six months, and so on?

I am developing such an application in PHP and I know that the client
will ask for this feature. So in thinking ahead of time, I would like to
know if any of you has had any experience developing such an application
so that you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.