From: SED [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 9:17 PM
To: 'James Cox'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] How to add a new color to JPEG

I'm not sure I follow. I know this is how I would do it if I had a
GIF-image, but this does not include JPEG. That’s the main issue. The
JPEG is saved as an RGB-image, not index colored like GIF, therefore I'm
asking about how to add a RGB color to a non-index-color-image (JPEG).
Are you sure you are talking about JPEG, not GIF?

SED