From: Adam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 11:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] What the heck is this

I've done quite a bit of php coding in the past few months but never had the
need to use this and therefore never learned anything about it. It's hard to
ask about it because i have NO idea what it is at all. Is it to give
spanning values? I was woundering if anyone knew specifically what it did.

-Adam