When generating a download file from PHP to IE (Netscape is not used by my
client base) the browser prompts with an option to download the file or open
the file where it is.  Opening the file fails and I am forced to download
the file to my local drive before receiving another prompt to open the file
where the second Open works just fine.

Is there a way to allow this first open to work, or cause the open option on
the first download window to be removed?

Warren Vail