Hi,

As the error says, this is a problem with the server configuration.
In your php.ini file, allow_url_include should be enabled.

As an alternative, if you have allow_url_include off, but allow_url_fopen on, you can file_get_contents() that URL and eval() it.

Keep in mind you need *absolute* trust that the URL won't serve malicious PHP code, or change and break your site. If you need to run this code, it's a lot better to save the file from your browser and store it with your site, then include it locally. It'll be also faster this way.

Regards,
Stan Vassilev

ah, i forgot to properly phrase my question... what am i doing wrong, and
how do i make it work? slash, could you guys/girls point me towards a
tutorial that will give me a hand?
Thanks again,
Watson