At 9:24 PM -0400 5/31/10, Paul M Foster wrote:
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 05:06:23PM -0400, tedd wrote:

 At 12:36 PM -0400 5/31/10, I wrote:
 That's Okay, but I'm simply telling you what I KNOW to be true. You
 may either accept what I have to say, or reject it, but to reply
 that what I say is "Not true" is somewhat offensive and
 confrontational. I hope you didn't mean it that way. :-)

 My apologies for taking what you said as I did and my reply -- it was
 wrong of me. I am sure you didn't mean anything offensive.

You are correct. I meant no offense. In turn, when I read your post, it
appeared that you were making a blanket statement applicable under all
conditions, to which I objected. However, reading back over it, you did
insert qualifiers.

Paul

Okay, let's not get a room over this.  :-)

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------