Hi,

I am having problems with sessions. With cookies turned on it works
fine. Turn off cookies it fails.

I have tried both

header("Location: input.php?=SID");
header("Location: input.php?PHPSESSID=".PHPSESSID);

to pass the session id to the programme input.php but neither works.

The first lines of input.php are

<?
session_register("userid");
?>

userid is the variable  I wish to pass. However, I have no other code
related to sessions in this script. Do I need in some way "tell" the
script to use this session id?

As a have said before, it works fine if cookies are turned on.

Thanks in advance for any help.

David