Hi Folks!

The portal for which I work is suffering constant attacks that I feel that
is PHP Injection. Somehow the hacker is getting to change the cache files
that our system generates. Concatenating the HTML file with another that
have an iframe to a malicious JAR file. Do you have any suggestions to
prevent this action? The hacker has no access to our file system, he is
imputing the code through some security hole. The problem is that the portal
is very big and has lots and lots partners hosted on our estructure
structure. We are failing to identify the focus of this attacks.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Igor Escobar
Systems Analyst & Interface Designer