PHP'ers,

I am sure this would have been asked a zillion times but I take this as my
turn to get some help. I hate to ask such rhetorical questions but quite
couldn't understand how to tweak this.

All I am trying to do is send a mail from my localhost to my Gmail ID. I
read stuff about how the SMTP port should be accessible; should be open et
al. My set-up is very simple:

1. Using Easy PHP.
2. Windows XP

Also, when the comment says that you need to 'configure' your php.ini, which
.ini should I modify? The reason being, I see that file in two locations,
apparently.
(i) C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 3.0\apache
(ii) C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 3.0\conf_files

*My php.ini (will remove the semi-colon)*
*
*
; For Win32 only.
;SMTP = localhost
;smtp_port = 25

; For Win32 only.
;sendmail_from = m...@example.com

*My  code: *
*
*
*
<?php
*

$from= "shreya...@gmail.com";
$to ="shreya...@gmail.com";
$subject = "PHP Testing";
$message = "Test Me";
mail ($to,$subject,$message,'From:'.$from);
?>
*
*
*