True :-) But, in my opinion if you plan to get really serious, then
you should consider using Eclipse or NetBeans :-) There you have
everything you'll ever need (but of course you have to say goodbye to
Designer mode from Dreamweaver :-) )

Dusan

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 6:32 AM, David Robley <robl...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> Jordan Jovanov wrote:
>
>> Hello to All,
>>
>> I only whant to star discussion for who is the best programm to write
>> php and html script. I use dreamweaver, but now I change my OS to ubuntu
>> and I want some suggestions for some Text editor for FTP for Ubuntu
>>

>> Thanks A lot
>> Jordan Jovanov
>
> Ah, it's the time of year for an editor thread again :-) Have a look at
> http://www.php-editors.com/ or
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PHP_editors or even google "php
> editor"
>
> As for "best" that can be very subjective depending on what _you_ want the
> editor to do.
>

> Cheers
> --
> David Robley
>
> System going down at 1:45 p.m. for disk crashing.
> Today is Pungenday, the 67th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3176.

mob:   + 46 70 044 9432
web:   http://novakovicdusan.com