Richard Quadling wrote:
On 11 September 2010 17:56, Jim Lucas <li...@cmsws.com> wrote:
Richard Quadling wrote:
Hi.

Can't seem to see a way to do this.

Is there a way to do this?

Are you talking about a PHP extension or a file extension?

I sat there for about a minute reading Ashley's comment, thinking
"what the f__k is he talking about!". Then your comment made it all
make sense.

I want to disable a PHP extension from 1 directory.

Initially I thought that I could use disable_class and
disable_function ini options, but these are php.ini only (according to
the docs).

As I thought, looking through the docs, it looks like the only way to set the options that are only settable via the php.ini file is to use a per directory php.ini file. But, the problem with that is, it only works with the CGI/FASTCGI SAPI version of php. It won't work with the apache mod version.

So, I guess the question back to you is, what is your setup like? And if it isn't CGI/FASTCGI SAPI are you willing to change to that setup?

Read More: http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.file.per-user.php

Jim