Hello

My name is Robert-Jan and I've been webdesigning since 97 (very basic HTML
sites, little Java and Flash).
I got a job on the web in 99 and this was mainly providing content and other
guys did the asp stuff for me.

This is why I kindo overslept the database hype. And heck I want to learn
it!
The question is where can I learn this. I've downloaded the manual at
php.net but this wasn't very satisfying as I really don't like reading lots
of complicated stuff on the screen of my laptop.
Are there any books you guys/gals could recommend? Are there (non
university/school) classes (satisfactory)?

Please tell me cause I really want to automate the sites I run now.

Cheers and thanks for your help

Robert-Jan
www.forzaminardi.com