If PHP won't overload them to an array, you could parse $QUERY_STRING
manually.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Murray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 11:06 PM
To: 'Kurt Lieber'; 'PHP General List (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: [PHP] REPOST: converting multiple URL values for the same
variable into an array

Hi Kurt,

> So, am I correct in assuming that $song will never be considered an
> array? (basically, given the above code and URL, $song will always
> equal 102)

If .pls is a PHP file, then in my experience yes you're right.

However, I've never seen a PHP file called .pls, it may be something
else. Java Servlets for example will allow you to overload variables
like that on a URL line and will indeed produce an array.

I could be wrong, though.

Jason

--
Jason Murray