Hi,

I regularly use PHPMailer to send out a mailshot to two batches of 50000
and had no problems at all.

I would not use BCC.  Just set the recipient, send the email, then use
the ClearAllRecipients() function and start again.

We do other things like set a custom MessageID for tracking bounces and
auto unsubscribing during this process as well.

I also do this from the command line so I don't have to worry about
timeouts / apache memory issues etc.  But as long as you're aware of
these problems then you can set the values appropriately.

Regards

Ian
--

Thank you for replying Ian!
That was just what I wanted to hear.. and I really appreciate your taking the time to offer me your experience so I can feel secure about using the class for multiple recipients. I'll do as you suggest and move the mailing into a proper loop on the send function itself (out of Bcc).