From: "Ravi Gehlot" <r...@ravigehlot.net>
Date: Tue, Dec 21, 2010 18:12
Subject: [PHP] Problem with Include
To: "Paul M Foster" <pa...@quillandmouse.com>
Cc: <php-general@lists.php.net>

If something is working and you don't know exactly whats under the hood then
you are wasting your time in trying to re-invent your own wheel and waste
your time and resources to modify something that isn't needed to be touched.
Good programmers make good use of their time as well. We need to keep in
check with new technology, learn new trends and also master our weakness. If
we keep changing this or that or moving that or this then oh well...there
goes 1 day worth of work to figure stuff out.

Just my take on this. If you think different, then no problems.

Regards,
Ravi.