On 11-01-11 12:14 PM, Donovan Brooke wrote:
tedd wrote:
At 1:54 PM -0500 1/7/11, Joshua Kehn wrote:
Why should someone stop learning ever?

Because my head fills up.

I have to wait until I forget something before I can learn something new.

The up-side is that I'm learning something new almost every day now.

Cheers,

tedd

lol.. I just play too many video games.. it frees up all sorts of space. ;-)

Does anyone remember the episode of "Married With Children" where they discover that they can feed facts into Kelly's brain but there's a limit after which if something goes in something comes out? Then there's the big tv trivia challenge at the end and she's stuffed full. The host tells her something and you hear a *bing* that something has gone out... which happens to be the answer to the final question :)

After remembering this, it's obvious I've got some junk banging around up top that doesn't need keeping :)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.