On Wednesday, January 12, 2011 08:43:35 am Daniel Brown wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 06:38, David McGlone <da...@dmcentral.net> wrote:
> > Goes to show ya, even Deaf people aren't perfect spellers. Still like
> > your little joke? ;-)
>
>     Of course I do.  Deafness has nothing to do with spelling.  If it
> did, just imagine how ridiculously difficult it would've been to
> decipher anything Helen Keller ever wrote.

Prounouncing words for a deaf person is often times difficult. Think about it,
spelling isn't about remembering how to spell the word, but how to prounounce
it. Also, Hellen Keller had a proof reader. :-)

All in all, I was only kidding around with ya about this one to justify my
stupid mistake in a funny way, but please do remember, it's difficult for deaf
people to spell correctly because they prounounce a lot of words wrong.

--
Blessings
David M.