So, in php, I want a program to handle sending out a mail list. All this is going to do is be a filter to exclude non subscribers, and send a copy to every person in the subscriber file. This is pretty simple in python, but this is not my mother tounge we speak here, so let's talk in php instead.

If the submission does not come from a member, the script simply aborts. So the script should read the subscriber file, and if the source From: does not appear there, DIE. If it is there, walk the array and send a copy there, then end.

Now how to do this in php? Is there an off the shelf solution?

--
end

Very Truly yours,
                - Kirk Bailey,