Hi Danny,

On Friday, March 11, 2011, 7:28:10 PM, you wrote:

> I have a form that has a long list of radio-bottons inside of it. The
> radio-buttons are dynamically created via php and MySQL.

> Here is an example of one of the radio buttons:

> <input type="radio" name="<?php print ("radio_".$result_from_mysql) ; ?>"
> value="0">
> <input type="radio" name="<?php print ("radio_".$result_from_mysql) ; ?>"
> value="1">

> Now, when I submit this form to another page for processing, how would I
> "catch"
> the above radio-button's $_POST name since I do not know the name, only that
> it

You could use foreach to iterate through the post variables until you
encounter a match:

foreach ($_POST as $key => $value){
    if (substr($key, 0, 6) == "radio_") {
       $buttonName = $key;
       $buttonValue = 4value;
       break 2;

I haven't tried the above code, but I hope someone will correct my
efforts if I'm wrong.

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK