At 9:18 PM -0400 3/28/11, Jack wrote:
Hello All,

Is there a smarter way to do includes by setting up a path or something
where I don't have to include /home/domain.com/includes/include_file.php

Apparently my path is as shown above,  but I would prefer to just put in
/includes/include_file.php

Thanks!

Jack

That's just a different between absolute and relative paths.

If you want to provide local files to a local script, then use "includes/include_file.php" -- that simply means in the same directory as the calling script there is a directory named "include" and within that directory is a file named "include_file.php".

Try it.

Sometimes people make this out to be harder than it is.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------