From: Grega Leskovšek <legr...@gmail.com>
To: php-general
Date created: , 5:29:44 PM
Subject: [PHP] mysql error

      Can smbd please look  at this sentence - I got an error and do not
know how to fix it - I am still very unfamiliar with MYSQL:

CREATE TABLE log (  idlog int auto_increment not null,  imepriimek
varchar(50),  clock timestamp,  action varchar(30),  onfile
varchar(100), filesize float(6,2), uniqueid(idlog) );

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near '(idlog) )' at line 1

-- When the sun rises I receive and when it sets I forgive ->
http://moj.skavt.net/gleskovs/
Always in Heart, Grega Leskovšek