Yes you can send javascript stuff to php, juste use a form
<form name=test method="POST"   action="xy.php">
<input type=hidden name=click>
</form>

<script>
function whatever(){
document.test.click.value= nomberofclick;
 document.test.submit();
}
</script>

or something like that and $click will have the number of click in
xy.php

I'm not sure if this is good, can someone double check?

Jack wrote:

> Sorry, It is mistyping here. I mean, we normally use variables from php to
> do something in javascript function. But how could we use value from
> variables in javascript function to do something in php function?
> Jack
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "Love your enemies, it will drive them nuts"

Francis Fillion, BAA SI
Broadcasting live from his linux box.
And the maintainer of http://www.windplanet.com