From: Al [mailto:n...@ridersite.org]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 11:53 AM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] htaccess question

How can I prevent access to all files in a directory except one with an
htaccess
file.

I've tried several approaches found with Googling; but, none seem to work.

e.g.,
<FilesMatch "^(makeScodeImg.php)">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from all
</FilesMatch>

This seems to me as it should deny to all except makeScodeImg.php

Thanks