Looks like the host changed my include path:

(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php/PEAR')

I am still getting "file not found" include errors.

I am guess that Mail.php and Mail_Mime/mime.php are extras that are
not installed.

This is my first time trying to use Pear. Normally I use other code
for sending emails with attachments...

I think my friend setup an e-mail form using this tutorial:

http://www.html-form-guide.com/email-form/php-email-form-attachment.html

He could not get it to work, and I am just trying to get it to work for him.

I will probably ditch the whole Pear idea and use something else.

I hate working for free! :D

Thanks for listening all.. Sorry to bug the list with my crud.

Cheers,
Micky