Let me try and get back.

Thanks, Jasper!

On 28-May-2011, at 4:29 AM, Jasper Mulder <lord_fa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: shreya...@gmail.com
To: lord_fa...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [PHP] Urgent help - Token Generation code!
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 04:15:59 +0530

Jasper,

Tried echoing $sToken but wouldn't work.

Regards,
Shreyas

On 28-May-2011, at 4:11 AM, Jasper Mulder

Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 03:56:26 +0530
From: shreya...@gmail.com
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] Urgent help - Token Generation code!

I am re-visiting the world of PHP after a really big hiatus and I
am finding
things veryslippery. Can someone please help me with the below code
and let
me know how I can print the token that is getting generated?

I am using EasyPHP and I am trying to echo the $token but it
wouldn't print
anything. I am trying it as : http://localhost/token/URLToken.php.
May I
know where all I am going wrong here in my approach?

$sUrl = "/tstd_c_b1@s54782";
$sParam = "primaryToken";
$nTime = time();
$nEventDuration = 86400;
$nWindow = $nTime + $nEventDuration;
$sSalt = "akamai123!";
$sExtract = ""; // optional

As a second try, what happens if you add right here the line

$sGen = urlauth_gen_url($sUrl, $sParam, $nWindow, $sSalt, $sExtract, $nTime);

Because it seems as though you just declare three functions in the code
without calling them...

function urlauth_gen_url($sUrl, $sParam, $nWindow,
$sSalt, $sExtract, $nTime) {

$sToken = urlauth_gen_token($sUrl, $nWindow, $sSalt,
$sExtract, $nTime);
echo $token;

There are two cases:
1. You made a typo and meant 'echo $sToken;' on the above line instead
2. You omitted the part where $token is defined and used

[More code that seemed fine]

--
Regards,
Shreyas Agasthya