Hi,

I'm running a site for which I need an authentication system. I have
already my own (that is too simplistic and not very secure).
I want some advice here. I checked PEAR, but as there are several
options there, I was not sure which one to choose. Here are my needs:

- Some sections of the site cannot be accessed if the user does not
have an account (at least login and password)
- There are 2 type of users at this moment, depending on that type,
the user can access some sections and not the others (the ones allowed
for the other type). Maybe in the future there will be more types of
users.

Thank you