On 05-06-2011, at 10:31, Adam Tong <adam.to...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't set correctly the error display and reporting properties. I
> don't know what i'm doing wrong.
>
> Here is the section that i modified in php.ini:
> -----
> display_errors = On
> ;   Default Value: On
> ;   Development Value: On
> ;   Production Value: Off
>
> display_startup_errors = On
> ;   Default Value: Off
> ;   Development Value: On
> ;   Production Value: Off
>
> error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT
> ;   Default Value: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
> ;   Development Value: E_ALL | E_STRICT
> ;   Production Value: E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED
> ----
>
> And here is the output of phpinfo():
> -----
> display_errors    Off    Off
> display_startup_errors    Off    Off
> doc_root    no value    no value
> docref_ext    no value    no value
> docref_root    no value    no value
> enable_dl    Off    Off
> error_append_string    no value    no value
> error_log    no value    no value
> error_prepend_string    no value    no value
> error_reporting    22527    22527
> -----
>
> I'm using a default installation (using yum) of php on Fedora14. This
> is my development environment, and want to see all the errors on
> standard output.
>
> Thank you

Have you modified the example values instead of the ones mid-way php.ini? If
so, scroll down to check. The latest settings should override the previous one.

Have you restarted apache with service httpd restart or /etc/init.d/httpd
restart? (or apachectl restart)

In your php script or htaccess file, do you override those values?

Sent from my iPhone 5 Beta [Confidential use only]