Hey all -

I need to create PNG images with transparent backgrounds that contain text. The
text will come from four fields in a database, and needs to be centered, and
text wrapped. The fields are going to be of varying lengths, so each block of
text (which will be shown in a different font size) will flow onto an unknown
number of lines, and I want to start the next line right below, wherever it is.

Unfortunately I have come up against some restrictions.
        - I will not be able to use ImageMagick.
        - I have Ghostscript, but only version 7.07.
        - The server is Red Hat 4.x with PHP 5.2 and installing new software is
unlikely.

Can anyone suggest a tool to make this easiest?
:-(

- Brian